photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


03 November 2012

Fall Wish List

Fall Wish List

 
 

Ahhhhh Fashion, it makes me happy, especially fall fashion! I live in Florida, so I am sure I just envy fall fashion, because I barely get to wear it. None the less, this is my fall wish list. I have grown up a lot in fashion through my 20's in realizing investing in a few nice pieces and slowly growing your wardrobe is better than buying a lot at one time.
 
Some of these items I've purchased already:
-The Military jacket - I got mine from Gap, on sale, there is a similar one here
- The black tote - I got off eBay, it is also perfect for travel and my computer can fit inside.
 
I am in search of a chambray shirt right now. There have been a few here and there that I've seen, but nothing I've fallen in love with. I love how versatile chambray shirts are: under sweaters, with skirts, under tees, or just by themselves. I have one I bought from Target, but it doesn't do what I want it to do.
 
Peplum is also one of my favorite trends right now. I have a few shirts and a dress that are peplum but this peplum sweater is C-U-T-E!
 
I wear the same diamond studs everyday. They were a gift from my Dad on my 21st birthday. But i really want a basic, small gold earring and these are precious!
 
I promise you, I was meant to live somewhere cold. In a cold, big city. Not sure how I ended up in the hottest and most humid state in the country:)
 
Have a great weekend!

-b 

No comments:

Post a Comment