photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


02 March 2013

My Hubby



I saw this idea on my friend, Caroline's Blog, Simply Smithwick, and loved the idea. So I thought I would follow along. Now, I also laughed when I thought of doing this, as my Husband typically calls me his "satellite brain" and stores all information pretaining to both of us in my brain, so we'll see how this goes...
 
 
 
     1. How long have you been married?
       b: 3 years, 3 months
       a: 3 years
 
     2. Where was your first date?
       b: after a picked me up from the airport, we went to CPK, my fave!
       a: CPK
 
     3. Where was your first kiss?
       b: at adam's house
       a: my house
 
      4.Who first said, "I love you"?
       b: adam
       a: me
 
      5.What were your wedding colors?
       b: khaki and green
       a: green and khaki
 
      6.What is her most commonly used phrase?
       b: Totes! or probably something including a swear :(
       a: like
 
      7.Who is her celebrity crush?
       b: i have a few . . .
       a: there's a lot, but there is one with dark hair that I dont like.
 
      8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you, what would you each get?
       b: for me a red wine, for him a woodford with a lime
       a: she would get cab sav and i would get a bourbon
 
      9.What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
       b: steak diane?
       a: there's so many
 
     10.What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
       b: I made some kind of soup one time that was GROSS
       a: not one that is memorable
 
     11.What is the most played song on her iPod?
       b: right now, Wagon Wheel
       a: probably something by Lady Antebellum
 
     12.What would she say is your most annoying habit?
       b: cracking knuckles while I nap, or chewing with mouth open (we're working on this)
       a: cracking my knuckles
 
      13.What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
       b: turn on our sound machine
       a: lately it's been turning on the sound machine
 
      14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
       b: that I can cook :)
       a: your strong will, and individuality. strong woman
 
      15. What's her go to drink at Starbucks?
       b: I dont drink coffee, so think Zen Tea
       a: chai latte
 
      16. What's her blog's name?
       b: The Nest The Laws Built
       a: The Nest The Laws Built
 
 
       I was surprised how much we matched on this. Starbucks was hard since I dont really go there, but I did used to order Chai Latte's. When I asked him my blog name he first said "It's Brittany, Bitch" and then laughed and said the right one. Although that would be a great name for my blog, ha!
 
Have a good weekend everyone!
-b
 
 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Sounds like you two are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! So fun! And I do like your hub's idea for a blog name. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower!! I look forward to getting to know you!!

    My husband and I just did this! I will be posting it next week! You guys int do bad at all!!

    Feel free to stop by and say hello sometime!!

    ReplyDelete