photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


01 March 2013

Friday's Letters

 
 

a: thank you for you support on my blog post yesterday. I am so excited to be home for the next few weeks and spend time together. You are my everything. I am the lucky one.
 
Friends, followers and bloggers: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your messages, e-mails, text messages and comments yesterday. I felt very vulnerable and naked posting about my miscarriage, but I am glad I did and was overwhelmed by all the stories and support I received yesterday.
 
Sister: thank you for agreeing to ship me clothes of yours that I love, so that I can borrow them. Sister love is the best love and I am so glad I know that love with you.
p.s. your friends are amazing, I'm adopting them.
 
Tampa Bay Lightning: get it together! for the tenth time.
 
laundry: can you do yourself?
 
biggie- I still can't believe you are gone. I go through your messages and pictures all the time. I'm dreading your service on Sunday, I'm not sure I will be able to hold myself together. I hate goodbyes. I heard you are being laid to rest next to your Momma in Iowa, this warmed my heart. i miss you and love you.
 
whole foods: so excited to be reunited with you tomorrow. Hotel food took a toll on my body.
 
30th birthday: you are 65 days away, suggestions on what I should do between now and then?
 
happy friday everyone!
go out and do something fun this weekend!
-b
 
Linking up with Ashley from The Sweet Season for Friday's Letters
 



1 comment:

  1. When you find the power for Laundry to begin doing itself... You let me know!!

    ReplyDelete