photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


20 December 2012

It's OK

 
It’s OK . . .
that I haven't completed half of what I wanted to do for the 25 Days of Christmas
 
that I am addicted to Homeland, and its all I want to watch at night
 
that I am having nightmares from Homeland
 
that I am taking a week off of work
 
that Christmas sort of makes me nervous
 
that I spent over my budget for Christmas gifts
 
that I might not take my Christmas decorations down until February
 
that I haven't had a full glass of water in 5 days
 
that I think Vitamin water counts as water
 
that I've slowed down on my blogging
 
that I ordered 8 candles from Bath and Body works, they were on sale
 
that Campbell barks every day at the same time when Adam opens the garage door
 
that when Adam warps my gifts I might unwrap them a little because I hate surprises (yes I was that kid)
 
that I still cry every time a Sandy Hook report comes on
 
that I am sick of cooking dinner
 
that this is my last Christmas in my twenties
 
 
Namaste!
 
-b
 
Linking up with Neely for It's OK Thursday!
 
Its Ok Thursdays

1 comment:

  1. My heart still aches terrible for Sandy Hook. I am 100% with you on the cooking..which is why I haven't in far too long. My poor, poor husband! So glad I found your blog. New follower!!

    ReplyDelete