photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


21 June 2013

fun product {StickyGram}


 
Dropping in to tell you all about a fun product I recently discovered: StickyGram. I bought these a week ago and received them in a few short days and I absolutely love them!
 
StickyGram allows you to make your Instagram's into magnets, how fun?! I bought three sheets (when I bought they were running a deal) and now these fun little squares adorn our chalkboard wall in the house.
 

 
 
 
 
it's so easy to do. Visit the Sticky Gram website { https://stickygram.com/ }, enter in your IG account info, the website pulls up your pictures, and you select the pictures you want.

We kept them in their large squares for now, but can't wait to break them apart and write notes next to them!

enjoy!
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment