photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


15 February 2013

Friday's Letters

 



beis: looking forward to our date night on Saturday night. Excited for April/May when our schedules both slow down. Thank you once again for being my rock this week. I realize how important a strong, supportive love is when you go through an incredible loss. i love you.
 
biggie: i still can't believe you were taken from us. Every time someone posts a picture of you or a story about you, I think to myself "this didn't' happen, this happens to other people's friends." I keep looking through our e-mails and text messages and missing you. I hope you've caught up with your Momma. Your soon to be niece, Addison, is lucky to come into this world and already have two guardian angels with her at all times. i love you.  (P.S. the article the paper did on you is great :))
 
2nd quarter: GET HERE!!!!!
 
Leah: loved our date this week, as always. Avery is getting so big, I can't believe it!
 
Lightning: step it up. to go from 6-1 to 6-6-1 is awful, LET'S GO!
 
Ashley : I am so over the moon for you and your husband! Thank you for your sweet e-mail this week full advice and support for a blog post.
 
Workouts: I was dreading getting back into you again, but now, almost 2 months later, I am so happy I did, and now remember why you're so important to me.
 
 
happy friday everyone!
 
-b
 
Pinned Image
 
linkingup with Ashley from the Sweet Season for Friday's Letters


1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I read the article, and she seemed like such a beautiful person.

    I hope you have a relaxing weekend and enjoy your date night!

    ReplyDelete