photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


02 August 2013

Friday's Letters

 
It's been a while since I've done Friday's Letters, so I am excited to be here again....
 
A - I'm not sure what I would do without you. You make my every day easier, my meltdowns manageable and my anxiety minimal. Thank you for being the partner I've always dreamed of. I love you more than you will ever know.
 
G&G - you are growing and sharing so well. I'm hoping my body (your house) holds up until 37 weeks so you can have a bit more time to cook. You have no idea how spoiled you already are. We can't wait for you to get here and grow our family. we love you.
 
Body - thank you for doing what you aren't designed to do. I am so grateful you are holding up like you are and growing our two boys perfectly. I am forever thankful and will continue to take good care of you. promise.
 
online shopping - since you're the only thing recreational I can do, you're officially out of control. At least G&G give me an excuse.
 
sleep - I miss you
 
every day routine - I also miss you. being able to jet off and run errands or run around and do things around the house never sounded so good. I know I'll laugh at this one day, but I can't wait to get back to you and start feeling normal again.
 
Braxton Hicks - you make it impossible to do anything.
 
twin mom friends- thank you for your support over the past 6+ months. I am so blessed to be a part of this twin mom world. You women are amazing!
 
Fall  - I am so excited for you to get here. I already have football décor up and fall candles purchased!
 
happy Friday y'all!
 
-b


1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog!!
    I am now following you via bloglovin! I look forward to getting to know you and following you on your journey!!

    xo
    christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete