photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


14 January 2013

20/30 : Starting To See Straight (Intro)





20/30


 
I wanted to start this series for a few reasons. First I felt it was good to put this down somewhere. My twenties have taught me so much and I will take so many lessons on to my thirties with me. In this series I plan on documenting a handful of these things here, some easy to talk about, some not so easy.

Second, I wish when I was in my twenties, I would have found a blog that would have shown/told me exactly what these experiences would mean to me one day. I've mentioned before I am, for the most part an open book, and I attribute that to always wanting to help people. There have been so many times when things were going on in my life, that I wanted to hear someone say " I went through that" or "you're not alone". So for any of my twenty something followers, I hope my thoughts and experiences help you in your journey through this decade of your life.

Some of the topics I am going to headline are : friends, parents, siblings, work/career, health/fitness, anxiety/mental health, marriage, being present in your life, accepting yourself, loving the world around you.
I am going to start this series next Monday and try and post every other Monday after that, until my 30th birthday. (May 5)

If there is anything I've mentioned on this blog that you are interested in and you think it would be a good fit for this series, please leave a comment or e-mail me at: TheLawsNest@gmail.com

I'm really excited to get this series started. Hope you'll follow along!
-b


No comments:

Post a Comment