photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


04 January 2013

Blogger Book Club



I'll be joining Natalie over at Thoughts By Natalie this month for her January book club. I've never read The Great Gatsby, but have always wanted to, so I am very excited
 
You can order the paperback version here, Kindle version here or there is an iBooks version available as well in itunes.
 
As for me, I'll be reading it on my new mini iPad that I am absolutely obsessed with! It's taken me this long to give up actual books. I miss the touch and smell, but for my traveling the mini is the best option. I first tried iBooks on my hubbys iPad, it was the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy, ha! I'm sure he loves having those in his library now.
 
Will you join?
 
-b
 


1 comment:

  1. Love that book! One of my absolute favorites of all time! Perfect time to read it as the new movie comes out soon! Wanna make it a date night??? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete