photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


20 November 2012

My Christmas Playlist

Day 20 : Today I am thankful for Christmas music . . .

 
I have been playing Christmas music for the past two weeks. Is there anything truly better than Christmas music all day long? It literally gets me through everyday. I love finding new Christmas songs and cherish my oldies that I grew up with.

I've complied a list that is currently on repeat in my house. Again a mix of old and new. NOW, with that being said, let me preface that I grew up in Orlando, the town of boy bands and pop music, so a lot of this pop. Give me a break, my neighbor was Justin Timberlake (while he was dating Britney) when I was young and I was a regular in the audience of The Mickey Mouse Club watching JT, Britney and Christina when they were children. They hold a special place in my heart, so go easy on my "poppy" Christmas.
 
 
 
Here is my 2012 Playlist:
 
Colbie Calliat - Mistletoe
*NSYNC - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
Brian McKnight ft. Vince Gill - Christmas You + Me
Michael Buble - White Christmas (His whole CD should be on this list)
Kelly Clarkson - Grown Up Christmas List
Aretha Franklin - O Christmas Tree
Celine Dion - Don't Save It All For Christmas Day
Andrea Bocelli - I Believe
Lady Antebellum - Baby Its Cold Outside
Straight No Chaser - Jingle Bell Rock
Whitney Houston - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
She + Him - Christmas Waltz
Amy Grant - Love Has Come
Luke Bryan - Run Run Rudolph
Christina Aguilera - This Christmas
Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song
Michael Buble - Cold December Night
Faith Hill  - Where Are You Christmas
Jason Mraz - Winter Wonderland
Josh Groban - Thankful
The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick
Celine Dion - These Are The Special Times
Michael Bolton - Joy To The World
Elvis and Martina McBride - Blue Christmas
Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree
Britney Spears - My Only Wish (This Year)
Trans Siberian Orchestra - Carol of the Bells
 
 
What you wont see on the list . . . " Do You Hear What I Hear." I desperately wanted to put Carrie Underwood on here, but this is the only song she has out for Christmas and I just can't stand that song. ( I know, awful to hate a Christmas song)
 
Enjoy, chickens!
 
-b
 
 
 
 

1 comment: