photo Header_zpse4960cb4.png


28 May 2013

Our Weekend

 
 
We had another busy weekend that ended up taking a toll on me less than halfway through. So the tail end of the weekend I spent on the couch, resting.
 
{friday}
Friday night we went to dinner with a few of my girlfriends and their husbands. We were celebrating one of my friends and her husbands birthday (birthdays are the same day, how fun?) And I got to see little Miss Avery Grace, which always makes my day.
 
 
 
{saturday}
Saturday brother and I drove to Orlando to see family that came into town, including our precious Mammaw!
 

 
{sunday}
Sunday morning we went to register. My, oh my. I thought Adam would be the one to get overwhelmed and grouchy. WRONG! it was me. We were there for 3.5 hours, and by the end of the first hour I sat on the floor of each section and pointed while Adam gunned is way through the store. But we got it done. We ended up making our main registry at Buy Buy Baby and then that night I did an online registry for Babies R Us. I have never been so tired or in so much pain, ever.
Hubbs was amazing! I am so lucky to be married to this man.
 
 
Sunday evening we went over to our friends house for BBQ and to see their new little one, who is so precious!
 
{monday}
We laid on the couch, all day. Except for a run to Whole Foods for grocery shopping. But after being there for 10 minutes, I realized I should have stayed on the couch.
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Yay for a short week!
 
-b




No comments:

Post a Comment